Departamento de Comunicación del Ayuntamiento de El Poble Nou de Benitatxell.
We start the service of diffusion of information about COVID-19 to inform you about the new restrictions and measures taken by the Generalitat Valenciana, which will be effective today Thursday January 21st and which will last (for now) 14 days. These are as follows:
· Closing of the bars. Only delivery or take away food will be allowed.
· Closing of the businesses from 6pm on, excepting the food establishments, chemist’s and essentials.
· Closing of all the sports facilities, except from professional athletes.
· La Generalitat will apply to the Spanish Government to allow the curfew to be at 8pm instead of 10pm which is still now.
· The rest of restrictions in effect, like the autonomic perimeter lockdown or the maximum of 6 people in meetings, are still valid until January 31st as it was planned.
Communication Department of El Poble Nou de Benitatxell’s Council.