We continue on a good step like last week, although with a one new positive case of Covid-19 at Benitatxell. At La Marina Alta region numbers are quite good. We have an incidence of less than 60 cases for every 100.000 inhabitants.
Right now we continue with the vaccination of the group of age of those who are older than 80 years old.
Next week we will have the vaccination for teaching staff with a massive vaccination at Denia. 3.300 teachers of La Marina Alta will be called in three days: March 18th, 26th and 27th. First those between 18 and 55 years old and afterwards those who are older than 55 years old.
- Active cases last fourteen days: 1
- Accumulated incidence the last 14 days: 23,39 cases for each 100.000
- Total positive since the beginning of the pandemic: 69
- Deaths: 2
- Total accumulated incidence: 1.613,66 cases for each 100.000 inhabitants
HOSPITAL OF DENIA:
- Covid-19 patients on floor: 0
- Covid-19 patients in ICU: 1
NEW MEASURES OF THE GENERALITAT:
Yesterday the Generalitat Valenciana announced new measures that will be effective next Monday March 15th and they will be extended until April 12th. Below, we compile the main measures:
- Bars and restaurants: terraces up to 100% of its capacity and indoors up to 30% until 6pm and with a maximum allowed of 4 people per table.
- Sports activities: reopening of 30% of capacity in gyms, sports centres, swimming pools and indoor sports facilities.
- Social meetings: a maximum of 4 people in public spaces. Meetings at homes limited to those living together.
- Educational leisure: all the activities of educational leisure will start again with a 30% of their capacity and in groups up to 10 people.
- Ceremonies: people will be able to celebrate them with a third part of their capacity and a maximum of 20 people at open air places and 15 people in closed places.
- The perimetral lockdown of the Valencian territory is maintained, the limitation of night mobility from 10pm on and the businesses open until 8pm.