Before entering into the situation of COVID-19 and vaccination, I should note that in the coming weeks there will be no English translation of the information because the person in charge of the translations is on vacation. Sorry for the inconvenience. I hope you can translate the text with some online tool.
On the topic COVID-19, according to Public Health and Marine Health, the incidence of the virus remains “low and stable” in the Marina Alta. Now you can only wait and see if the movements and activity of Easter influence the data of the coming weeks.
Vaccination of older people with Pfizer has already reached those under 80 years of age.
On the other hand, this week (Tuesday 6 and Wednesday 7 April) has started vaccination of people 64 and 65 years old with AstraZeneca. Next week, you’ll be vaccinated at age 62 and 63.
There have been many doubts as to why 65-year-olds were vaccinated if older people had not yet been vaccinated. The reason is that the Generalitat Valenciana received a significant amount of AstraZeneca vaccines, but as a precaution with side effects it was decided not to vaccinate people over 65 years old. For older people, Pfizer is being vaccinated, albeit at a slower rate.
- Last 14 days active cases: 1
- Cumulative incidence last 14 days: 23.39 cases per 100,000 inhabitants
- Total positives since the start of the pandemic: 74
- Deaths: 2
- Total cumulative incidence: 1,730.59 cases per 100,000 inhabitants
HOSPITAL OF DÉNIA:
- Covid-19 patients on the floor: 3
- Covid-19 patients in the ICU: 1
NEW MEASURES OF THE GENERALITAT:
Yesterday the Generalitat Valenciana announced new measures that will enter into force on Monday, April 12 and will be extended until 25 April. Broadly speaking, almost all previous limitations are maintained, although there are small changes:
- Social meetings: 6 people maximum in public spaces, and meetings in homes limited to two nuclei of coexistence.
- Hospitality and catering: Terraces at 100% capacity and interiors at 30% until 18:00h and with a maximum allowed of 6 people per table.
- Conditions for visiting senior immunized residences are made more flexible.
- It is maintained: the perimeter confinement of the Valencian territory, the limitation of night mobility from 22:00h and the trade open until 20:00h