COVID-19 UPDATE (JUNE 11th, 2021)
The Valencian Community is no longer the Spanish autonomy with the lowest accumulated incidence of the coronavirus. Two months later, the region yields this first place to the Balearic Islands by a few tenths. However, with an incidence of 39.90 cases per 100,000 inhabitants, it remains at a “low risk” situation for the spread of Covid-19.
In Marina Alta, the incidence is lower compared to last week. It is 23.4 cases per 100,000 inhabitants (last Friday it was 32.82), which means a situation of new normality (below the 25 rate), outside the risk of contagion. And in El Poble Nou de Benitatxell we have very good news: we are back to zero incidence.
- Around 110,000 doses of vaccines have been applied in the Marina Alta. 40% of the population has at least the first dose, and 70,000 people have already given two doses.
- This week people between 48 and 47 years old have been vaccinated, and it is expected that next week those between 46 and 45 years old will be notified.
- People over 65 years of age who have already had the Covid-19 virus, must wait 6 months after infection to get the first dose, and a second will not be necessary.
- Health remembers that it is important to have all the contact information updated to be able to make the summons correctly. You can check and update the data at the following link: http://coronavirus.san.gva.es/es/web/vacunacion/datos-contacto
- Active cases last fourteen days: 0
- Accumulated incidence the last 14 days: 00,00 cases for each 100.000
- Total positive since the beginning of the pandemic: 80
- Deaths: 2
- Total accumulated incidence: 1.796,95 cases for each 100.000 inhabitants
HOSPITAL OF DENIA:
- Covid-19 patients on floor: 1
- Covid-19 patients in ICU: 0
As always, thank you all for your collaboration
GENERALITAT VALENCIANA MEASURES:
- Yesterday the Generalitat Valenciana announced new measures that will come into effect on Tuesday, June 8 and will last until the end of the month. They are as follows:
- The curfew declines. End of night mobility limitation.
- Social gatherings: the limit of people in the houses or in the streets disappears.
- Reopening of nightlife: until 2:00 a.m., without dancing and with a capacity of 50% indoors and 100% on terraces.
- Restaurants: open until 1:00 a.m., with 10 people per table and a capacity of 50% indoors and 100% on terraces.
As always, thank you all for your collaboration.