CAPTAIN :- BERT McLEAN
VICE CAPTAIN :- BOB BAILEY
APPENDIX E – VALENCIAN CHAMPIONS LEAGUE (VCL) & PRINCES LEAGUES
1) Each Club may enter a maximum of 4 (four) sides with at least 2 (two) members of each side being of
the opposite sex.
2) Each side will comprise – Ladies’ Singles, Mens’ Singles, Pairs, Triples and 1 (one) Fours .
3) The host Club to supply Markers for Singles games.
4) 2 (two) Leagues will be formed, one comprising of Southern Clubs and the other of Northern Clubs.
If necessary 2 or more Divisions may be formed in each Region.
5) Promotion/relegation – This will be reviewed and discussed before the beginning of each season,
when entries are known, to equalise the divisions as best as possible.
6) Results MUST be confirmed by submission of the League Result Sheet by 9pm on the day of the match
to the League Co-ordinator.
7) The designated day for the league to be played is Wednesday.
8) Use of Law 39.2.2 (playing a player short in a rinks team). This may only be applied to 1 (one) team in
a Side and used twice by each side (if applicable) in the playing season. Thereafter Rule (17b) will
1) Before the start of the season Clubs must declare their entry into this League.
2) The fixture list for this competition will be the same as that for the VCL.
3) There can only be 1 (one) team entered from each Club in each Division which will be triples and can
be mixed or single sex.
4) Results MUST be confirmed by submission of the League Result Sheet by 9pm on the day of the match
to the League Coordinator.
5) Failing to fulfill a fixture will result in a penalty of 2 (two) points and 10 (ten) shots will be awarded to
the opposition and the offending side will lose 2 (two) points.
North v South Play-off – The side finishing top of the Northern League shall play off against the
Southern League Division A winner.
This will be played on a neutral green to be decided by the LLB Committee.
The overall winner will be decided by the most points won (there will be NO points awarded for
overall shot difference). If points are equal, a fours team from each side will be drawn (before the start
of play) to play an extra end. This extra end to be played on a neutral rink if possible.