INTERNAL 321 LEAGUE
See below for teams, fixtures and rules . . .
|Team Name||Players Names Three or Four names|
|Bowlingo||Mike Smith, Linda Smith,MalcolmSprawson,PattySprawson|
|The Wickers||Derek Mawson Christine Mawson Bert McLean|
|The Stokes||John Avey, Lynne Avey, Viv Erridge, Alex Muir-Dick|
|The Touchers||Bob Bailey, Barbara Flynn, Mal Chamberlain, Jack Chamberlain|
|Seagulls||Joyce Pope, Ernie Pope, Neville Allen, Chris Williamson|
|Hollys||Dave Bouttell, Angie Bouttell Sheila Fairburn, Maurice Flynn|
|Wickers World||Margaret Bailey, Terry Corner, Maureen How, Linda Richards|
|CBS´s||Graham Spurrier, Natasha Spurrier, Pam Coombe, David Bradbury|
|The Hart||Denice Hart, Jenny Nesteroff, Peter Nesteroff, Clive Langan|
|Mix n Match||Jinty + R Chamberlain Trefor Evans, B + M Cockell|
1. All games will be played under The Laws of the Sport of Bowls, Crystal Mark Third Edition unless varied below.
2. All games to consist of 6 ends of Trips, 6 ends of Pairs finishing with 6 ends of Singles. The shot score will continue on to give a final shot total after the 18 ends.
3. There will be 2 points awarded to the winners of each discipline or 1 point each for a draw.
4. The singles player must be named and entered on the score sheet before the start of the game.
5. The game will be played as in normal league games with head visits and if the Jack goes out of play the end is replayed.
6. All games must follow the clubs Covid19 protocol and all equipment must be sanitized.
7. Starting time throughout the competition will be 0930 for 10:00.
8. No shows, unable to field a full team or late arrival will result in the opposition team being awarded two points and a score of 21-13. Match fee of 12€ must be paid by the defaulting team.
9. No Games can be rescheduled other than inclement weather or a decision made by the controlling body.
10. Each team of 3 must be mixed. Non mixed teams will incur a 25% shot penalty and each player must play at least 2 games.
11. Starting time throughout the competition will be 9:30 for 10:00. start rinks will be drawn at 9:45
12. Dress Code for this competition will be White or coloured shirts. All team members must wear the same colour/shirt.